- Have an emergency? Call 911
Milan Area Fire Dept.
The Milan Area Fire Department responds to various types of incidents throughout the year. We provide a wide range of specialized service Emergency Medical Response, Motor Vehicle Response including extrication, Search and Rescue, Firefighting, Ice Rescue and Hazardous Material Response.
- If you have a home fire, call 911 immediately.
- Test your smoke detector batteries once a month, replace your batteries twice a year.
- Create a fire escape plan and practice it.
- Remember P.A.S.S. fire extinguisher use. Pull the pin, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep.
What Else Do We Do
Smoke and Carbon Monoxide
Email Kyle at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free smoke and carbon monoxide detector.
Fire Prevention & Open House
The department hosts an open house annually in October.
Burn Ordinance & Permits
Please call 734-439-2843 to request a burn permit. Remember to follow all the local burn ordinances.
Stay 25 feet away from any down power lines and call 911 immediately.
The Milan Area Fire Department responds to various types of incidents throughout the year. These runs range from fire, auto, and medical emergencies. Below are the emergency runs for each year.
Year to Date
2022 Total Runs
2021 Total Runs
2020 Total Runs